Square Enix has released the Final Trailer for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE, which is due to be released on 10 June 2021 exclusively on the PlayStation 5. The trailer reveals a great deal about the new, exciting content this upgrade has to offer. The trailer seems to be spoiler heavy for what will be a DLC chapter and suggests that it will be lengthy.
Here is the Final Trailer for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE (the voices are in Japanese):
Based on the trailer, we can expect the following:
- Deepground featuring more prominently in the game. Deepground was only introduced in Dirge of Cerberus, well after the events of the main Final Fantasy VII storyline and Advent Children, and made some appearances in Crisis Core
- Weiss can be fought in the Battle Simulation with Cloud’s party. He looks to be quite a challenging foe.
- Scarlet in a ruby mecha and also Nero will fight Yuffie and Sonon during the Episode INTERmission
- Yuffie and Sonon use combination attacks (as seen during the fight against Nero)
- The summon Ramuh can be summoned by Yuffie and Sonon
- Some incredible new music tracks to be added to an already dense soundtrack
The trailer has me excited to see what else they will be adding to FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE. I am sure there will be surprises that will only be revealed once the game is out.
Remember that you can only play FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE on the PlayStation 5. Also, if you have the game on the PlayStation that you will get a free upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version, but you still need to purchase the Episode INTERmission DLC to access the chapters relating to Yuffie and Sonon’s journey in Midgar.
You can read about the initial announcement here.
If you liked the article, hit the ‘like’ button, message me or help me out by clicking on the ad below (or elsewhere on the page):